Saturday, March 21, 2009

Freeeeeeeek :0

Yes I know I'm an irresponsible person
for not updating my blog for so long :(



And so today I wanted to be healthy and went for a jog with my sis at the lake side.
Then when we came home and I saw this in the mirror.


Seriously I freaked the crap out of myself :o
I have purple face right after the jog.
Usually I'm fine after jogging at my school.


And so I thought maybe this is the punishment i got for not updating my blog for so damn long.

I had a purple face.
And I got freaked out by my own face D:
What else could be worse than this punishment? :S



Hopefully this would make you guys feel better :>
But honestly it is actually because this is my final semester already
so I might leave this blog for a little while, and then resume right after I'm officially detached from university work. WOOHOOOOO!!


Ooooooooooooouuh and by the way my sister has a Skinny-T to sell.

Yes this lucky hag won 2 camera and is trying to get a owner for the 2nd camera.
The box is opened but then we swear inside is as good as new
It is opened just for checking so seriously we didn't molest it at all.
a 100% virgin first hand camera.


So anyone interested feel free to tell me! :D


IMO, the camera gives pretty nice lighting for night time camwhoring ;)

no more purple face!

No editting at all. And the camera has optical steady shot (the box says so). It's just the person who held this camera had a whole load of adrenaline rushing to her hands instead of her brain.

This camera also has a cute function which you can preview your taken shots in a slide show accompanied with corny music. And you can select your preferred mood, e.g nostalgia, and it plays all your pictures filtered with sepia tone with a so-called nostalgic music playing.



How fancy nowadays digital cameras have become :D

3 comments:

❤Yisin said...

horrrrrrrr... finally updated...ngeheheh ^^
eh.. so lucky one your sister :P

❤Yisin said...

eh... by the way how she win de har?
XD

Princess :) said...

ohh nehh the Sony Happy moment picture contest :D

people post those happy photos and my sis's wan got selected
sibeh lucky lor this perempuan