Friday, August 8, 2008

Milk sailing

I love milk.

Especially when it's served during breakfast.
It is just sooo.. appropriate.

It would be even better when its served with bread spread with one inch thickness of butter.
Together with two half boiled egg would be perfect.

Its simple, plain and awesomely healthy.


Its really nothing but I really feel blissful with light breakfast like this.





And ooh this week's IF is about sail.
Since I'm thinking about my ideal breakfast right now,
I am also thinking about sailing in a milk sea would be pretty sweet too :D






Oh and cereal with milk is also very nice :D
Milk just taste so heavenly during the day X>

4 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

How cute is this! great imagination! I really like your line work.

Connie said...

I'm sitting here just looking forward to my breakfast now. Although I'll choose something different than your menu, your illustration is Perfect! And what a clever idea!

Nicola said...

I love this!!!

Mark Cavell said...

Great illust. I love the idea and your style. Great piece.