Sunday, August 31, 2008

Memoriess

Every time I see parents carrying their little people in their arms makes me think it feels so good to be so small and cute and people can carry us around everywhere.


Only thing is that I was too young to notice how sweet it is being carried by my mother that time.

It feels so awesomely warm looking at kids being carried by their parents :D
Parents must have feel good too carrying that soft smooth little guy in their arms.



Shoot, my maternity instinct is kicking in : |








Always miss the time when we're so small and portable that time :)




Just in case,
this is done by pen, colour pencils and the floating little hearts by photoshop :)

15 comments:

Sandy said...

This is lovely =) Nice illustration

Unknown said...

cute and charming!

Unknown said...

So beautiful. Your memory reminds me of a pic I have of my dad carrying me on his shoulders when I was little. It is truly amazing how fast we do grow up!

rawtoastdesign illustration said...

very delicate. great color too!

Linda Kay said...

lovely illustration with a great message--it is so nice to see mommies holding little ones. I miss holding my daughter--she's a young woman now & I guess that makes her too big to hold--but she knows my arms are always open for her!

Elizabeth Parsons said...

very sweet illustration. I remember well...:)

eBeth

INDIGENE said...

Ahhh...it was a wonderful time in my life! I'm looking forward to grandchildren! Lovely illustration!

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

Princess :) said...

thanks for all the warm comments people!

being parents are hard.
but the love they gave to their kids is so ultimately sweet!


kisses to all the parents out there! :*

Bella Sinclair said...

So lovely and tender! The little girl is adorable, and I love her tiny heart balloons. Yes, I still love carrying my little one around, even though she's getting too big.

❤Yisin said...

sweet sweet ^^
hugzzzzzzzzz
ah...we can find a king kong to carry us
maybe...
hehe

owlight said...

oh its an adorable illustration. like your style kiddo

fubs said...

bhahahahahahah kahwin!

Princess :) said...

fub kahwin dulu! c:<

pitt666 said...

i can always carry you like that if you want.kekeke

Princess :) said...

haha yisin kingkong abit hairy to hug werrrrrrrrrr...


seriously pitt?
i might crush your bones to bits you know :P