Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rainbow and gold

One of the elements I was doing today was a rainbow.
And I remember the tale about there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.


I like the way it sounds.
It just sounds so ridiculously sweeeeeet :D



I think keeping gold in a pot is very cute. Especially golden bars.
Or maybe it is the phrase "pot-of-gold" just sounds so... soo.... lovely.
Or maybe its just me liking with the pronunciation of "pot".
Or maybe it is a combination of all the nice things like rainbow, gold and pots thats why.




The whole idea just sounds so sweet!!




Don't you love the idea that there is a pot of gold at the other end of the rainbow too?? :D

2 comments:

cher chyi said...

i knew this story. . lilian too the feng sui guru used to say. . when u see a rainbow. . u stand and snap a picture holding the end of the rainbow and u will be lucky :D sounds unbelievable right :D

Princess :) said...

OH WOW REALLY?!

now we gotta try it someday >:D