Monday, June 30, 2008

Korean Caramel

Besides caramel popcorn, I never had good impression with anything to do with caramel due to its outrageous sweetness.


It must be destiny.

For some reason today I had this sudden crave for ice cream, and I picked one which I thought it was chocolate coated at first and it turned out to be caramel coated actually.

And my taste buds LOVE it.


I hereby officially declare that this will be my favorite korean ice cream, so far :)


*The character has a nose this time to show the exact spot of the pimple.


I would've enjoyed it more if i don't have breakout at the most painful spot of the face.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

yer.....

Princess :) said...

yerr what eh? : |

Anonymous said...

yerr~~~
nice drawing.....
try include us into ur drawing la...
should be very interesting...heheh
keep it up

Unknown said...

yerr your blog lo....
so cute!!!

Unknown said...

draw me draw me!
I want a handsome face ^^

Princess :) said...

HAHA thanks cm.
but ur gang banyak orang :0

See lah if anything interesting happens involving you guys then maybe i have the inspiration to draw xD

Pu my doodles all very honest wan leh so i dont think i can draw handsome face for u lar :P

cher chyi said...

shin . . i know which blouse u are wearing :D haha. . i still remeber when u go pulau u also got wear this one. . miss u lots

Princess :) said...

CHYYIII!! :*

haha yalaa 1 of my favourite tops lai de :P

miss u too leh!!
once we go back lets go rape all the nice food okaayy!!!!

cher chyi said...

hehe. . .sure sure . . bak kut teh . . go wai sek kai. . . . eat everything